Invoice Discounting Facility highlights (February 1, 2022)
Please keep in mind that when a bank application for a business that trades B2B is delayed or the bank is unable to help, that Interface maybe able to assist with our Invoice Discounting facility.
An Interface Invoice Discounting facility provides a quick means for a business to convert outstanding invoices to immediate cash.
Some key highlights of our invoice discounting facility are:
- Fast, we can undertake an initial funding within 48 hours of the first client contact.
- Flexible facility, transaction based with no volume commitments.
- No application, up-front or due diligence fees.
- No monthly administration fees.
- No termination fees in the event new funding becomes available.
Cash flow will prove a challenge for many businesses as they realign their businesses to the current trading environment. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you know of a business that may require our assistance.