How Does It Work
You provide the goods or services to your customer.
You issue an invoice to the customer.
You sell Interface this invoice.
Interface pay you 90% of its value.
Your customer pays Interface on the invoice on its due date – but you stay in control of the debtor communication.
The cost of this service is from 4% of the invoice value. There are no establishment fees. The entire process can take as little as 48 hours the first time. Repeat transactions can be completed on a same day basis.
How Does It Help Me?
- No waiting for your customer to pay.
- Your invoice is paid™ when it is issued.
- This helps you to pay key suppliers, payroll etc on time.
- You also have the cash to buy more materials or inventory.
- Your stress is reduced you can concentrate on the business without the cashflow worry.
- The facility can increase as your business grows.
Give Me An Example:
- You have a customer who has given you 2 months of work.
- Payment terms are 30 days, but this could become almost 60 days from the date you actually commence work.
- During this time you have to cover payroll, suppliers, equipment finance and other direct costs until the customer’s money arrives.
- If your working capital resources are inadequate to cover this period you need help.
- Invoice discounting enables you to receive cash from your first invoice the day after you issue it some 30-40 days earlier than
would otherwise be the case.
Instant Cash for Your Business
Interface is NZ's leading alternative finance source for small and medium sized business. We have over 15 years' experience in NZ with our specialist invoice discounting (spot factoring) service and can turn your debtor invoices into immediate cash to pay your creditors on time. Why wait for your debtors to pay you in 30 to 45 days when you can have cash today?